Saturday, January 15, 2011

REASON # 2....



How amazing is this poster?  It's for the film  "For Your Eyes Only," circa 1981.   What is up with the lovingly rendered deep sea diving suit with claws?  And what about the photo-realistic car explosion?  The Bond girl's's butt that is so toned, it makes me upset inside.  What cut of bathing suit is that?  French Bikini-meets- Robin-Byrd-public-access show?  Or perhaps the poor soul just put her bathing suit on backwards. Regardless, this reason to get fit  is very close to my heart.  Skinny leg-ed lads and lasses don't know the pain (literally) of thighs rubbing together.  Pants, shorts - any garment with legs work fine.  Skirts are another story.  I won't go into detail here but let's just say, if a pair of pantyhose isn't involved, skirts and dresses are my Kryptonite.  Do I need legs quite this skinny and muscular to solve the issue?  I hope not.  Having legs like these would be,  if not genetically impossible, genetically improbable for me.

So here's hoping for fit thighs that don't fit quite so snugly together.  And for a crossbow.

No comments:

Post a Comment